Start Simple with a Spring Spritz
This first spring cocktail is a simple and refreshing treat. It’s perfect for those backyard moments when you don’t want any fuss. Grab a glass of this spritz, step out on the patio, and savor a simple moment. Sip along while listening to the birds chirping, reading an enjoyable book, or talking with a friend.
- 8 oz Prosecco
- 8 oz pink lemonade
- 4 oz club soda
- 1. Combine chilled Prosecco and pink lemonade.
- 2. Pour into glasses and top with a splash of club soda.
- 3. Serve at your next summer bash.
Soak Up the Sun While Sipping a Signature Blue
Say goodbye to winter blues and sparkle poolside with this Caribbean-inspired favorite. The Signature Blue is one of those backyard cocktails that can be enjoyed at just about every outdoor occasion. The tequila packs a punch while Blue Curacao offers a very sweet flavor.
- 4 oz tequila
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz triple sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 oz lemon-lime soda
- 2 lemon wheels
- salt or sugar for the rim
- 1. Combine tequila, Blue Curacao, triple sec, and lime juice in a shaker. Shake well.
- 2. Pour soda and liquor mixture over ice in a salt or sugar-rimmed glass.
- 3. Sip while relaxing poolside on your Signature Chaise.
Live La Vida Ledge
Bold flavor and bold color go hand-in-hand when you’re enjoying the #LEDGLIFE with backyard cocktails. Start up the spring celebration with enough of these refreshments for everyone. It’s sure to be a backyard bash you’ll never want to forget, and maybe just the first of many incredible outdoor memories.
- 4 oz Midori
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz lime juice
- 4 oz soda water
- 2 lemon wheels
- 1. Combine Midori, vodka, lemon juice and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
- 2. Shake and then strain into glass.
- 3. Top with soda water and garnish with lemon wheel.
Celebrate the Season By Bringing Out the Backyard Cocktails
You can start creating spring memories right now. Prepare a delightful drink to share and enjoy the moment as you make it happen.
Want to learn how to make more memories outdoors? Follow the Ledge newsletter for tips on enjoying your outdoor space in every single season.