Shipping lead time refers to when your products will leave our warehouse. Once your order ships, delivery times may vary by location, carrier, and other factors.
Shipping to the contiguous United States is available when you place an order on our website. For Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and international destinations, please contact us directly.
Our multi-operational Essential Umbrella features an aluminum center pole and is ideal for both in-pool and on-deck use. High-quality materials, such as ﬁberglass ribs, sewn-in vents, and marine-grade fabrics make the Essential Umbrella resistant to wind, corrosion, rust, and warping. Choose from hundreds of canopy and pole combinations to create the perfect umbrella to match your personal style.
For more information about pairing your umbrella with the proper base or furniture, check out our Traditional Umbrella Compatibility Matrix.
- Perfect for residential and commercial use
- Use in-pool or on-deck
- Pulley, Double Pulley, Crank and Crank + Auto-Tilt options available
- 1.5” aluminum center pole
- Five canopy size options
- Flexible fiberglass ribs
- Single and double sewn-in vent options
- Canopy created with marine-grade fabric
- High resistance to wind, corrosion, rust and warping
Pole Height Determined by Canopy Size
|Canopy||6.5' Square||7.5' Square||7.5' Octagon||9' Octagon||11' Octagon||8.5x11' Rectangle||13' Octagon||10' Square|
Would you like your pole cut to a custom height? Please reach out to us via our contact form, our customer service team will be happy to help you.
Umbrellas are warranted for five (5) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship.
- For warranty to apply, all umbrellas must be secured in a properly weighted base.
- Warranty does not cover the umbrella pole.
- The customer is responsible for taking the umbrella down when winds reach unsafe conditions.
Fabric warranties vary by fabric type and are covered under a limited prorated warranty provided directly from the fabric mill. This warranty covers the fabric becoming unserviceable because of loss of color or strength from normal exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot, and atmospheric chemicals.
- Warranty does not cover ripped, torn, or frayed fabric or seams.
- Marine-grade solution-dyed fabrics are warranted against lightfastness for a period of (10) years.
- Furniture-grade solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of (5) years.
Cleaning and Care
- Brush off dust and dirt with soft-bristle brush regularly.
- Clean canopy once a month with low-pressure water hose.
- Always allow canopy to dry completely before rolling or storing.
- For deep cleaning or spot cleaning fabric, scrub with soft-bristle brush using solvent-free soap and warm water.
- For intensive cleaning, prepare solution with 10% household bleach, 20% solvent-free neutral detergent and 70% water and scrub with soft-bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry completely.
- Wipe pole and ribs clean with soft cloth as needed.
Ships within 3 weeks:
White, Cadet Grey, Charcoal Grey, Capri, Linen, Logo Red, Navy Blue, Orange, Pacific Blue
Ships within 5 weeks:
Toast, Forest Green, Pistachio, Turquoise, Turquoise Stripe, Blue Stripe, Captain Navy, Black Stripe, Black, Terracotta, Coral, Red Stripe, Sunflower, Yellow Stripe