Shipping lead time refers to when your products will leave our warehouse. Once your order ships, delivery times may vary by location, carrier, and other factors.
Shipping to the contiguous United States is available when you place an order on our website. For Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and international destinations, please contact us directly.
The Pinnacle Umbrella is an elegant choice for outdoor living in commercial and residential environments.
With an infinity tilt canopy, crank lift system, and 360-degree rotating pole, the Pinnacle Umbrella provides maximum shade regardless of the time of day. Choose from a variety of outdoor fabrics, and multiple base and mounting options so you can tailor to your style.
- Perfect for residential and commercial use
- Designed for deck use
- Commercial crank lift system with removable handle
- Multiple base and mounting positions available
- Extruded aluminum pole with 360-degree rotation
- Stainless steel hardware
- Canopy made of UV and stretch resistant marine-grade fabric
- High resistance to wind, rust and warping
- Wind stabilizer kit and canopy cover included
Umbrellas are warranted for five (5) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship.
- For warranty to apply, all umbrellas must be secured in a properly weighted base.
- Warranty does not cover the umbrella pole.
- The customer is responsible for taking the umbrella down when winds reach unsafe conditions.
Fabric warranties vary by fabric type and are covered under a limited prorated warranty provided directly from the fabric mill. This warranty covers the fabric becoming unserviceable because of loss of color or strength from normal exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot, and atmospheric chemicals.
- Warranty does not cover ripped, torn, or frayed fabric or seams.
- Marine-grade solution-dyed fabrics are warranted against lightfastness for a period of (10) years.
- Furniture-grade solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of (5) years.
Cleaning and Care
- Always use a soft bristle brush or cloth when cleaning.
- For routine cleaning, just use water.
- For deep cleaning or spot cleaning fabric, use a mix of mild detergent and water along with a soft terry cloth.
- Wipe pole clean with soft cloth as needed.
- Always wipe in small circular motions.
An umbrella is the perfect finishing touch to any outdoor scene. Whether on your pool ledge, or enjoying much needed outdoor time on your deck or patio, Our Umbrella Collection has just what you need to complete the chill spot of your choice. Made with superior quality materials and outdoor fabrics, our umbrellas are both durable and stylish. Choose from hundreds of unique color combinations to add a personalized touch that fits your style in any season. Simply insert into your built-in umbrella sleeve or pair with one of our bases, dining tables or in-pool side tables. Rain or shine, we’ve got you covered wherever you decide to lounge.