Shipping lead time refers to when your products will leave our warehouse. Once your order ships, delivery times may vary by location, carrier, and other factors.
Shipping to the contiguous United States is available when you place an order on our website. For Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and international destinations, please contact us directly.
The Shift Daybed is designed to create the perfect private escape. Completely customizable with cushions, awnings, an array of wall styles, and two types of bases that are all made out of UV resistant, high-quality outdoor materials. With a dual reclining bed that has 5 positions customizable to your comfort, you can lay flat or sit up. The Daybed is perfect for on a patio or deck and can also be used in the pool on a ledge with water depths up to 13 inches.
- Designed for up to 13” of water, or on-deck use
- Perfect for residential or commercial settings
- UV stable, moisture and mildew resistant
- Withstands outdoor environment without swelling, splintering, fading, or warping
- Crafted of an extruded, high-density polyethylene
- High-quality cushions made of outdoor fabrics and EZ Dri foam, allowing fast water drainage and air circulation
- Awning system made of UV resistant Soltis 86 material
- Dual reclining bed with 5 positions
- Customizable base and wall styles
- Cocktail table included
Products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot for ten (10) years for residential use and two (2) years for commercial use from the date of purchase.
Warranted to perform as required for five (5) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of purchase.
Marine-grade solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted against light fastness for a period of ten (10) years.
Furniture grade solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of five (5) years.
Cleaning and Care
- For routine cleaning, use water and a gentle washcloth or microfiber towel
- For deep cleaning, use water, mild detergent and a soft-bristle brush.
- If power washing is desired, start with a low PSI at least 3ft away from the furniture. While power washing, check often to ensure no inscription is being made on the furniture.
- Always use a soft terry cloth for cleaning fabric. Always wipe in small circular motions.
- For deep cleaning or spot cleaning fabric, use a mix of mild detergent and water along with a soft terry cloth. Always wipe in small circular motions.