Terms & Conditions, Shipping & Returns
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our agents.
At Ledge Lounger, we don’t just stand behind our products, we also do our best to provide a safe and secure online shopping experience. All online payment methods are securely processed through Braintree, and Paypal.com. Credit cards accepted are Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover. We also accept check or money order. Your order will be held until the check is received in the mail.
Ledge Lounger understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. Please review our shipping policies below. However, if expedited shipping or special arrangements are necessary, please contact customer service by phone (347.875.0356) or by E-Mail ([email protected]). We will be happy to assist you.
Please note all custom colors, custom logo or monogrammed pillows will require additional processing time.
Continental United States
Ledge uses multiple carriers to insure competitive rates on all shipments within the continental United States. Our lead-time is based on available stock and order quantity. To check our current estimated product lead times , please visit our website or e-mail us at ([email protected]) to find out your estimated lead-time.
You will be given a tracking number for your shipment via email when the shipping process has been begun for your order. Shipping costs associated with reconsignments or reroute requests are subject to customer charges. These amounts vary based on carrier.
- Standard shipping applies unless charges associated with expedited shipping apply. Ledge is not responsible for carrier transit times or delivery schedules.
- Ledge defines “shipped” as the physical pick up by carrier(s). Transit times are not considered a part of delivery promise date.
- Customers are subject to appointment requirements as provided by assigned carrier. Orders that require a delivery appointment are the customer’s responsibility to schedule with given carrier. Ledge is not responsible for carrier lack of commitment for appointments. Carrier surcharges as it relates to detention, appointment no shows for required delivery shipments, as well as additional loading time are subject to Customer payment.
- Customers can opt for carrier to not require a signature for delivery. Such requests must be provided by customer to given carrier to inform Ledge for approval.
- Cancellation requests for orders that have shipped are subject to original and return shipping costs.
- At time of delivery, customer has right to inspect freight. Upon signing of BOL as provided by assigned carrier, Customer must notate in writing, any and all rejected items in order for formal claim process to be executed. Failure to notate damaged, incorrect product on BOL constitutes acceptance of freight and may result in rejection of any future shipping claim.
- Customer should receive packing slip and BOL for all Ledge shipments as these documents are considered to be proof of delivery.
Ledge offers international shipping, however some restrictions do apply. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Sales department at 1-888-498-0280 (option 3, then option 6) or [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.
- All international orders (except Canada) will ship complete.
- Customer accounts
- With an FOB intact, Ledge is not responsible for the condition of freight upon arrival to final mile destination. Ledge relinquishes responsibility for condition of freight as it specifically relates to shipping once shipment has been picked up by customer’s chosen carrier.
- All customer account shipments require a pick-up appointment with our warehouse. Warehouse pick up hours are M-F 8am-12pm or 1pm-3pm (subject to change).
- Failure to arrive on time for scheduled appointments may result in request for rescheduling. If order is not rescheduled within 3 business days, storage fees may apply.
- If customer cancels order subsequent to notification of that order is ready, restocking fee will apply (up to and including 15% of order value).
- At the time of delivery, customer has right to inspect freight. Upon signing of BOL as provided by assigned carrier, Customer must notate in writing, any and all rejected items in order for formal claim process to be executed. Failure to notate damaged and/or incorrect product on BOL constitutes acceptance of freight and may result in rejection of any future shipping claim.
- Photos are required for all claims. We encourage that photos be taken from multiple angles to ensure the condition or state of the item is clearly shown for claims purposes. Any questions regarding your claim can be directed to our Customer Service department at [email protected]. If your order has already been placed and expedited shipping or special arrangements are necessary, please contact customer service by phone (347.875.0356) or by EMail ([email protected]). We will be happy to assist you. Please note all custom orders will require additional processing time.
At Ledge, we stand behind the quality craftsmanship of our products. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase & overall shopping experience. That’s why we offer a 30-day return, in-store credit policy on all regular-priced items.
To initiate a return or exchange up to 30 days from the date of delivery or receipt of goods, please contact our Customer Service team. Upon return, your item will be inspected and Ledge reserves the right to refuse returns, credits or exchanges on items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer. If your order has been placed but it has not been shipped, you will automatically receive a refund applied to your original method of payment minus a 15% restocking fee typically within 10 business days. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the merchandise was shipped incorrectly.
No refunds will be given on merchandise returned after 30 days of the original purchase date.
To expedite service, please include a copy of your original receipt with the merchandise so we can process your return. Please note our return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Ledge. For products purchased from a Ledge authorized dealers or third party reseller, their return policy applies to your purchase. Please contact them directly for information regarding making a return or exchange.
Returns or exchanges are not accepted for final-sale items, special orders, or items that have been installed. Items that are monogrammed, customized, Custom Plus, Customer’s Own Material (COM), or made-to-order cannot be modified, cancelled, returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective. Defective items will be exchanged unless no longer available, in which case a Merchandise Certificate will be issued. All sales are final on Clearance Items. Other exclusions may apply.
For business trade customers, alternate terms may apply. See your Ledge Dealer Agreement for details.
Please note that our retail showroom cannot accept returns, so please call our Customer Service team to assist you.
All claims must be submitted in writing within 30 days of discovery of the claimed defect. Any shipping damages need to be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Approved claims resulting in a replacement must be for the same product. The purchaser will be asked to submit a brief description of the defect along with photos.
Ledge will do everything possible to accommodate order changes and cancellations. However, to provide the best service to you we try to ship orders as quickly as possible. Should your order already be processed and/or in the shipping process, we are unable to stop or make any order adjustments. Special order items may not be cancelled. Please refer to our Return and Exchange policy.